Author: Netham45, posted 11/28/2012
Due to the recent legal threats from Mojang, and the fact that it's pretty damn illegal, we've removed random alts from BMC.
Since Random Alts were only an experiment to start with, and were never officially supported or advertised, and since users purchased BMC, not random alts, no refunds will be given.
By the way, we're actively working on a new GUI system. Should be done soon.
Author: Netham45, posted 11/21/2012
We've updated to Minecraft 1.4.5, and introduced OptiFine.
Author: Netham45, posted 10/25/2012
We've updated to Minecraft 1.4.2
Author: Netham45, posted 8/14/2012
Launcher update. Here's the jar: http://www.bmc-mc.com/forums/index.php?topic=9.0
Sorry 'bout all the updates, people keep trying to crack it.
Author: Netham45, posted 8/07/2012
-Now uses alternate method of getting a session id if auth
servers fail to respond after 5 seconds
-Made title bars hide on most GUIs ingame
-IRC always has titlebar
-Console uses new fonts
-Labels now render right in rearview
-Fixed Kill Aura for NCP
-Fixed sliders not sliding properly
-Fixed word wrapping on chat
-Fixed Friends not sending servers properly
-Removed Flycam from saving that it was enabled
-Various minor bugfixes
Update Changelog/Launcher Update
Author: Netham45, posted 8/05/2012
This is mostly to inform our customers that there will be a launcher update later. The previous launchers will be incompatible.
You can download the new launchers here.
Edit: The Mac and Linux launchers are fixed, please check the above link.
-Added auto TPA accept/denying
-Fixed font on the friends list
Author: Netham45, posted 8/04/2012
I toggled Cloudflare this morning and didn't notice that it broke payments until just now. They're now fixed.
Author: Netham45, posted 8/03/2012
-Fixed Creative Nuker, Torch Nuker, Wallhack keybinds
-You may need to rebind these keys
-Fixed resizing windows causing crashes
-Added check for FBO support to prevent crashes
-If you do not have FBO support, you cannot use rear view; this is a graphics card limitation.
Author: Netham45, posted 8/02/2012
-Added Box XRay (instead of the 'X's)
-Box XRay and 'X' XRay are now smoothed out
-Updated to 1.3.1, 1.2.5 will no longer receive active updates.
-Disabled viewbobbing if tracers are enabled
-Uploaded new OSX Launcher that properly supports 32-bit, 64-bit,
and PPC architectures (Thanks, mitcmack)
Author: Netham45, posted 7/28/2012
-Added proximity sensor to waypoints
-Added rear view camera
-Proximity sensor switches rearview camera to a first-person
view of the player who triggered the alert
-Added TTF fonts
-Added clear buttons to follow player and remote view
-Added Stop Walking button to waypoint manager
-Fixed numerous panel layout issues
-Fixed waypoint manager crashing
-Changed default Minecraft button layout
-New buttons honor BMC colors
In addition to the client update there will be a server update too. There will be a slight downtime (expected <5 minutes) during which BMC will be unavailable. I will update this post when it is over.
Edit: Server maintenance complete. There will be another maintenance period tomorrow night for it, too.
Author: Netham45, posted 6/29/2012
-Added automatic armor and weapon selector
-Added automatic chest stealer
-Added ESP options, Active Potions panel
-Added the ability to follow a player
-Aimbot/Kill Aura now honors BMC/Protected Friends
-Tracers turn green for BMC/Protected Friends
-All settings now properly save
-Flycam/AutoWalking Speed no longer goes based off FPS
-Fixed some client<->server issues with BMC
-Fixed Random Alt Button Crashing
Note: Kill Aura panel was changed to PVP Features
Author: Netham45, posted 6/22/2012
Fairly large update pushed. Changelog:
Added Changelog in-game
Added Random Alts off our private alt list
Redid Main Menu
Reenabled Radar's Minimapv
Added SOCKS Proxy Support (in Options)
Fixed keybind gui
Possible fix for OSX crash added
Waypoints fixed in affected clients
The Changelog font is ugly.
Author: Netham45, posted: 6/02/2012
Since the Inception client is no longer under development, we're offering a 50% discount to all existing Inception users. We've sent e-mails out to all of Inception's customers with a coupon. If you already own BMC and received a coupon, feel free to pass it on to a friend.
Author: Netham45, posted: 6/01/2012
I got a PM from Squeecks earlier, here's what he had to say:
- Fixed many minor GUI imperfections
- Fixed remote view not taking you out of Flycam
- Added NoRender to Fullbright
- Replaced Movement with Sprint (Not working yet)
- Added a few new keybinds to the Keybind panel
- Added Instant
- Moved Speedmine and Instant to World Panel
- Moved Wallhack and Xray to Xray Panel
I should also add that I've fixed 1.2.5 Non-spout, it's fully operational now.
Launcher conflict with AVG
Author: Netham45, posted 6/01/2012
After a fair bit of troubleshooting, I've identified a conflict between AVG and our new launcher.
The 'Linkscanner' feature of AVG, and possibly other similar antiviruses conflicts with and blocks the method our downloader uses to download code.
I will be working on a fix for this, though I may not be able to come up with a solution. In the meantime, the workaround is to disable Linkscanner in AVG. I will be posting a tutorial on this tomorrow.
The symptoms of this are:
For more info, please visit this thread.
- BMC launcher failing to open
- BMC launcher failing to launch Minecraft
- Minecraft failing to download properly, or stalling out near 0%
Author: Netham45, Posted: 5/27/2012
Decently sized update, 1.2.5 Support, Spoutcraft support, 12w17a support!
- Added a new menu on launch to let you select which version of Minecraft to run
- Added Minecraft 1.2.5
- Added Minecraft 1.2.5 Spout
- Added Minecraft 12W 17A Weekly Prerelease build
- Added a new auto-farmer that replants seeds and such
- Modified the enchant bot, it now enables automatically, instead of relying upon a confusing key combo
- Enchant bot now processes as fast as possible
- Made Minecraft files save into a new folder, so each version can be downloaded at the same time
- Made the game far easier to update, so we won't have such long delays in the future
- Numerous backend cleanups to aid in providing faster updates, more features, and numerous other things
- Fixed an issue with multiple (>5) clients connecting at once causing a server crash
Author: Netham45, Posted: 4/4/2012
We just pushed a large update. Changelog follows.
- Fixed bug with friends connection dropping after roughly 30 seconds in obfuscated builds
- Fixed player tracers
- Added more ESP options
- Pets now show owners, and wolves show health with pet ESP
- Moved ESP options to their own panel
- Moved applicable KillAura options to their own panel
- Added the ability to send a waypoint to a friend (Highlight waypoint, click on friend in friends list and hit send)
- Added tracking for friends in-server (Internally, it will work with Kill Aura in the next update)
- Fixed Radar
- Fixed players being 16 blocks too high in the radar
- Fixed FPS counter
- Fixed NoFall
- Fixed non-resizeable panels saving/loading sizes from previous updates, causing UI elements to exceed the boundaries of panels
- Fixed Kill Aura on nocheat servers
- Fixed AutoFarm on nocheat servers
- Fixed Sneak option
- Fixed bug with names crashing the server
- Fixed bug with names being set to your UserID whenever they changed
- Fixed bug with logging not sending messages to friends properly
- Fixed bug with status updates crashing the server
- Fixed bug with friends names reporting improperly
- The server now properly automatically restarts from a crash
- Formatting and positioning for the send/receive messages 'Last message received' is off
Author: Netham45, Posted: 3/27/2012
Minecraft 1.2.4 is a go. We updated earlier today.The launcher is still the same, and it should update when you run it.
Author: Netham45, Posted: 3/15/2012
Minecraft 1.2.3 is a go. We updated last night. We updated the launcher too, so you'll have to go HERE to download it again.
Author: Netham45, Posted: 3/1/2012, Updated 3/2/2012
Minecraft 1.2 has launched. Due to this, the next update will be delayed until we can get 1.2 working. Also, since the current version of BMC is dependant on 1.1 which can only be legally downloaded from Mojang themselves, it currently will not function unless you've already downloaded resources.
We're sorry for the inconvienience, and we are working on ways to keep this from happening in the future.
Author: Squeecks, Posted: 2/16/2012
Tonight at 12:00 MST (GMT -0700) we are going to be increasing the price of BMC to $10 as we move towards a much more stable version with the next update.
Author: Netham45, Posted: 2/5/2012
There is a known bug on Mac/Linux where the program will not start if it is given enough ram. We're working on it right now, but in the meantime the game should work if it is launched from a terminal, java -Xmx1024m -jar black_magic_and_cheerios.jar
Also, on macs, there was a resource problem up until about 20 minutes ago, requiring a redownload to be done. Deleting '~/Library/Application Support/spoutcraft/bin' should be sufficent to trigger a redownload of the resources.
Author: Netham45, Posted: 2/4/2012
While we will gladly take your money and give you our current client right now, it is still in the prerelease stage. It still has a number of bugs to work out, and the server may not have 100% uptime.
Thanks for working through any issues you may have with us!
Author: Netham45, Posted: 2/4/2012
Welcome to Black Magic and Cheats! We hope you find our Minecraft client to be of the highest quality. If you have any questions or issues, please head over to our Contact page and send us an e-mail!
Black Magic and Cheats Minecraft Mods © 2012.
We reserve the right to deny service or revoke access to anyone for any reason, without refund. All sales are final.